Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Catch Up

  • I hope everyone had a safe holiday. I had a very fun filled weekend but I am back for an update! Not a lot happened so I hope everyone is not too angry...
  • Bradley Roby used to want to have his decision made before his senior season begins but now he has pushed it back a couple of months. His top three are still Auburn, Vanderbilt and Ohio State.
  • Wes Rea has been visiting this weekend for a baseball tournament and has been meeting with the football staff. He will be a new name for a lot of readers but this is a guy to keep your eye on. We have him on campus so we are in the sweepstakes for him now.
  • As I stated before, Joel Bonomolo will be visiting soon for the first time. I would not be surprised at all if we pick up our ninth commitment.
  • It appears Chris Todd is looking good now that he has a strong shoulder again. I know this may shock some but Ben Tate has said that he has had to tell Todd to ease up and not throw the ball so hard when they are playing catch.
  • Tank Sessions' top five are Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. He plans a decision in August.

4 comments:

  1. The Chris Todd news is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and thanks for the update. I really hope Bono commits he's a beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I really like Chris Todd and he looked promising at the first of last season to me. I know he had a injury which kept him down. Gus Malzahn has been known for taking QB's and making them stars. Only time will tell....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey beaver, the auburn rivals site was saying that two players had decided to commit to AU on visits thursday. do you have any idea what they were talking about?

    ReplyDelete

hit counters