Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Green Resigns

Johnny Green, former Auburn football and current dean of students, has announced his resignation as of today. In an email sent out to students, he wrote:

I would like to inform you that I have officially submitted my resignation as Dean of Students at Auburn University, effective Tuesday July 14, 2009.

It has been my pleasure and absolute delight to lead the Student Affairs area this past three years. I will treasure my time as the Dean of Students. If you need assistance, please contact the office of the V.P. for Student Affairs at 844-1300. I will remain at Auburn in another capacity, one that will allow me to contribute to the quality of the experience for Auburn students.

The one thing you need to understand about me is this:I believe in Auburn, and LOVE it!

War Eagle!

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters