Friday, July 17, 2009

Just A Note Bout The Site

I know it may not sound like a large amount but I have over doubled my regular hits per day from about 2,000 in June to 5,000-6,000 lately. I want to thank everyone for helping support me by donating and checking out my advertisers! Tell your friends and we'll keep growing...all of this is do to you all because I do not advertise this at all. Keep reading and thanks for all of the support!

And Know A Signee will return tomorrow with Andre Harris!

6 comments:

  1. You da man Beav! Keep up the good work! This is THE BEST free Auburn site on the web IMO! I'm VERY glad I found this site! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Beav thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Beav! I know its hard to juggle your school work with this site but you are doing an incredible job

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Kirk says

    Great work Beaver!!

    WDE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't thank you enough. You are on top of more than anyone else. PLEASE keep it up. WDE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else feeling pretty good about this weekend? I have a feeling we'll see as many as 3 commits soon. Just a hunch.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters