Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Few More Things

  • Storm Johnson has committed to LSU. Some believe Lache Seastrunk could come down to Auburn and LSU and having another big name back heading to the Bayou could help us out.
  • Speaking of Seastrunk, he is laying low right now about recruiting. He says recruiting is very good but he will not do anymore interviews until his senior season begins. Article here.
  • This is very premature but, just for your information, Rivals released an Arkansas top 11 for 2011. Kiehl Frazier was ranked number two behind Brandon Allen who is also a quarterback. Allen's father is an assistant for the Hogs so if Allen commits to Arkansas, Frazier could be more likely to go out of state.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if Seastrunk/Dyer/Lattimore are waiting for us to get a couple tackles/O Lineman before committing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way to tell. The coaches could be telling them to hold out until the right time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From all accounts, Seastrunk is in the bag. I would be very dissappointed if he didn't end up signing with us.

    Dyer is really high on Auburn, but I wouldn't consider him a lock. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I like where we stand with him right now though.

    I'd be pleasantly surprised if we snagged Lattimore. It's more of a gut feeling then anything, but I just don't think he's as sold on Auburn as the other two....and that might be because of the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our RB prospects but I sure would like a big bruiser like Storm Johnson or Lattimore on the Plains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would bye and far say that Dyer is WAY more of a lock than Seastrunk. I have all of my money saying that Seastrunk surprises everyone and ends up at USC or Baylor or somewhere random.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters