Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello All

  • First off I would like to welcome my new follower which brings my grand total of followers to 6, haha.
  • If you have a Rivals subscription, you have read the War Room most likely. If not, it could be a good time to try a 7 day free trial. Bryan Matthews and Jeffrey Lee could just be blowing smoke but there was some positive information in there.
  • I will respect their requests not to spread any of the information on there however. All I will relay is that a rumor has been confirmed to me. Lache Seastrunk appears very close to having a decision even though he wanted to hold off and announce at the Army All-American game. This early decision could be very good news for Auburn.
  • I will also point out that Jonathan Mincy, LaDarius Owens and Michael Dyer could very easily all have decisions within the next month, but this has been known.
  • Jay Tate also has an interesting "mock press conference" with Luper and Trooper on his blog. Check it out here.
  • In 2012 or 2013, it appears Auburn will play Jacksonville State according to school officials.
  • Great article here about what the university is going to do with money made from the SEC television deals.
  • That is all for now. I'm driving to Atlanta for the weekend but I will keep updating the blog. Everybody have a good, safe weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I'd follow you on twitter. Otherwise, I just check the website every 5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WDE from Atlanta! Watch out for our traffic! If Lache commits soon that will boost everything for us! Come on Lache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you are followed by more than 6 people. Also what is up with D.J. Howard? I just saw that we offered him. Does this mean we want three runningbacks or would we use him at another position?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere(can't remember where) that Howard is possibly being recruited as a safety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. safety...I just posted about him actually before I saw your post haha...convenient...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get your RSS feed! I'm now an official follower on blogger as well. :) Thx for the updates on AU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow ure blog all the time as well. It is solid for fresh information. I love it when I do not have time to read all the articles on rivals.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters