Thursday, June 4, 2009

Note From Former Swimming Coach Quick's Family

The Quick family needs prayers right now more than ever.

"We ask for your prayers of peace, comfort and safety. We are preparing to take Richard home to Austin. He has yet to respond to treatment. We will leave by ambulance Friday or Saturday and take him to Querencia, a skilled nursing facility in Austin since he can't take his medicines orally anymore. We have heavy hearts and rely on thr Lord to carry us on this part of our journey. May we all find the peace that goes beyond understanding. "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 May the Lord hear our cries and fulfill the promise of John 14;27, Love June and Richard"

1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of thing that makes you need a drink. It's just so depressing. My prayers are with he and his family.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters