Monday, June 8, 2009

A Few Notes

  • LaDarius Owens named his top five in order of favorites. They are: 1) Auburn, 2) LSU, 3) Alabama, 4) Tennessee, 5) Florida State
  • Jonathan Mincy also named his top five. In no particular order: LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Ohio State and Tennessee. He said that Auburn is still up there and that he feels comfortable whenever he is on the Plains.
  • Victor Beasley picked up an offer from Alabama this weekend and says he came close to committing to them. Not the best news.
  • I'm hearing rumors that, after his Thursday visit, Corey Grant returned to Auburn on Friday to watch some of the passing camps. Looks like better news for us.
  • Good news regarding Lache Seastrunk: He decided against showing up to the Texas camp this weekend like he was supposed to. Apparently he was not too interested in giving an interview to Texas' Rivals site either.
  • Make sure you come back around 5:35 to see Jawara White's decision.

11 comments:

  1. Wow that's a slap in the face to the Longhorns. That appears to be better news for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found out that both Trovon Reed and Lache Seastrunk both didn't show up at the camp. So I would believe that it's LSU to beat out for them both. This is great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Trovon Reed went to LSU this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we'll get lache if we win 7 or 8 games this year. no elite prospects will want to play for a team that they think will lose a bunch of games during the time they play there. and recruiters are good enough at other schools to pound that into their head: "why do you want to play for a loser? , come play with us and WIN!". pretty easy decision from an objective standpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I don't know if that's a good sign or not. I know it's gonna be hard to get Trovon out of Louisiana. Hopefully since both Lache and Trovon want to play together in college I just hope it doesn't turn Lache away from Auburn. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Victor Beasley not the nephew of a former Auburn player???? Dude, come on Vic?!! WTH?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's actually the son of Victor Beasley, Sr. I believe

    ReplyDelete
  8. From what I've heard, Beasley was a little turned off by the Big Cat Weekend for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me restate, I really don't see Auburn getting Seastrunk. I feel that both he and Trovon will go LSU, unfortunately.

    I'm still holding out hope for Lattimore, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see us getting Seastrunk. I have no doubt in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is what is up homies!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14qPgmXE-I&fmt=18

    running all over the Tide baby!

    ReplyDelete

hit counters