Monday, June 22, 2009

Mondayyy

  • I have heard multiple rumors that Tyrik Rollison is on campus but as of now I do not believe he has been cleared. I have contacted him and did not immediately get a response.
  • Michael Dyer says that Notre Dame is now firmly in the mix for him. He did say Auburn is still his leader. He says his decision will probably come during the season. Sorry if everyone gets excited and expects an announcement soon...these kids keep changing their minds...I just report what I hear.
  • Corey Grant will decide between Auburn, Alabama and Florida before the start of his senior season. Everyone thinks he is a Florida lock but I have heard rumors that Alabama has been making a big impression on him.
  • Joel Bonomolo has named Auburn as his leader. He will visit Auburn at the end of the month and will then make his decision. I think a visit will lock him up for us. He is JUCO teammates with another Auburn target, John Cullen.
  • Dimitri Orr is hoping for an offer from Auburn. He has Auburn and Arkansas as his top two and currently holds an offer from the Hogs and Vanderbilt. He came away from the Auburn senior camp with an MVP award. He wants to make his decision before his senior year begins.
  • Bradley Roby named his top three as Auburn, Vanderbilt and Ohio State.
  • I also read somewhere that Lache Seastrunk plans to have his decision made by July but may indeed hold off a public announcement until January.
  • WEEI Radio in Boston is reporting that the Red Sox will follow Brandon Jacobs' wood bat tournament this summer and see if it would be worth signing him to a bonus.
  • Scout.com has come out with their Alabama top 50 and surprisingly Jeremy Richardson is not even in the top ten or the best wide receiver. Solomon Patton is ranked ahead of him. The only Auburn commitment on this list is Jawara White who ranks tenth. LaDarius Owens is 9th and Corey Grant is 6th.
  • I've been hearing that new Rivals evaluations could come out at the end of the month so a ton of prospects (L. Owens, J. Curry...etc.) will get stars or have their ratings improved.

7 comments:

  1. Eh...anyone got any ideas for new polls for the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawg.....Do your predictions on the 2010 class. I'd be interested in seeing who you think we get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. How sad is it that a free blog has 10 times the info on Auburn as all the professional/ subscriber sites combined?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a subscription to Scout and I could have sworn that when Jeremy Richardson's commitment was reported they said that he was the top receiver in the state. What happened in a month?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow......All that seems to be negative to what I've been reading, so I hope your wrong on Dyer and Seastrunk. Sound like they may be falling away a bit from your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dyer to notre dame- that would be the biggest mistake hes ever made lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm on my phone but mincy just committed I'm at 1716 I will update when home

    ReplyDelete

hit counters