Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bonomolo Is High On Auburn

Fullerton Community College defensive end Joel Bonomolo has Auburn at the top of his list. He says his top two are Auburn and Utah but said Auburn is "definitely" ahead of the Utes. He plans on taking an official visit to Auburn next week. He says that since his visit to LSU he has not heard from them but they would be be in his top three if he received an offer. Bonomolo has said he would not commit anywhere without visiting and I feel that after this visit a commitment could follow. He currently has offers from Auburn, Utah, Arizona, Arizona State, San Diego State and Washington. Bonomolo is a stud. Video included. Sorry for the music, I did not make the video. Music IS EXPLICIT.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to be the first to use this metaphor, and I hope you can follow me on this: his motor does not quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As shown by the play where he tracks down the running back from behind way down the field...agreed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, beat me to the punch. This kid is a freaking beast. Hopefully LSU will continue to leave him alone. Auburn can use talent like that. With Coleman gone after this year he could walk on campus already solidified in the two-deep, and be a starter within a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I do not have a picture to post but if you can see pictures of this kid he is huge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hes white lol. I will watch more of the tape later. But from what I saw, WOW he was absolutely dominant.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters