Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Surprise Visitors


Jonathan Atchison and Deangelo Benton were surprise additions to Auburn's weekend. Three star linebacker Atchison, from Atlanta Douglass High School, is currently a soft verbal commitment to Alabama. He also has Auburn listed as low interest.


Five star Hargrave wide receiver Deangelo Benton will also be attending. He is currently committed to LSU. Benton had been scheduled to visit Auburn last weekend. There will be more updates about this weekend on here as they are reported.

4 comments:

  1. Beaver,

    Do you know what the deal is with Benton? I thought he was LSU all the way...is he just visiting for fun or did McCalebb talk him into considering Auburn...I see that they both went to Hargrave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure...I am not the one coming up with information just relaying it...my best educated guess would be that he will stick with LSU...I really do not think we will get many if any of these new top recruits mainly because our staff has not had enough time to recruit them...of all of them I can see Tyrik Rollison committing but he has grade issues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beaver...keep the info coming!

    BTW...what are you studying at Auburn? My company recruits for Building Science grads at Auburn quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am currently a sophomore right now but I am an accounting major as of right now...I do have many friends in the building science field though...

    ReplyDelete

hit counters