Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slow Auburn News Day So Far...


So I will just put a few quick notes here for now:


-I saw Alabama commitment Jonathan Atchison out last night and had a few brief words with him. The three star outside linebacker out of Atlanta was out with a few players. I basically just told him he needed to come to Auburn and he said "I'm thinking about it, I like it here." I wished him the best of luck in his decision.


-In a sad note, NC State women's basketball coach Kay Yow lost her battle with cancer this morning. She ranks seventh all time in women's coaching wins. She has coached the Wolfpack since 1975 and is a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame. She was 66.
-Auburn's men's basketball team beat up on Arkansas today, defeating them 73-51. The Tigers move to 12-7 (2-3).

1 comment:

  1. Beaver,

    U da man...if Atchison switches his commitment and signs with Auburn I'm giving you the credit!

    ReplyDelete

hit counters