Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Brings Good News

Hey all. I finally have my computer back and so will be able to update regularly again. Hopefully everyone is having a good Easter weekend and taking in some Masters (what a day by Phil so far today) and maybe some Braves-Nationals. Here's a few notes I've got for now and I will probably update later tonight:
  • I'm hearing rumors that five star running back Lache Seastrunk was "blown away" with his visit to Auburn. He was very impressed and I feel Auburn made great strides with him this weekend. He told AuburnUndercover it was the "best visit I've had in my entire life".
  • Mike McNeil's injury is a break of his shin, six inches above the ankle. He will wear a boot for 6-8 weeks until it is healed. He will be full speed by July.
  • Reports about Anthony Williams' visit have come back positive. It was the four star defensive end's second visit to the Plains. He says the chemistry between he and Coach Rocker is definitely getting strong. He says he really likes Auburn and could come to the spring game this weekend although many schools have theirs this weekend.
  • Last week, Jonathan Mincy named Auburn as at the top of his list and after visiting this weekend he is standing by that but says Tennessee is also at the top. I incorrectly listed an offer from Auburn on an update earlier this week. He has an offer from Tennessee but expects one from Auburn soon.
  • More to come later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters