Friday, April 10, 2009

Iron Bowl/Recruiting/Early Friday Notes

Hey all I am in a rush to post this because I am about to be out the door for the Braves home opener. I will update with anything again when I get home from the game. Here's what I've got right now:
  • The Iron Bowl has been moved to the Friday after Thanksgiving instead of that Saturday for the 2009 and 2010 seasons via a deal with CBS to nationally broadcast the games. This season's home game versus the Tide will be at a miserable 1:30.
  • Rivals is reporting that we are the leaders for a four star offensive lineman, O.C. Brown. He visited Thursday and today. Auburn is number one and the rest of his top 5 are LSU, Colorado, USM and Kentucky.
  • Sorry this was very rushed and I will have a full post later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counters