Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recruiting Notes

  • C.J. Mosley will take in the Auburn-Kentucky game next weekend. He will be at LSU this weekend.
  • Vic Beasley will take an official visit to Auburn for the Iron Bowl.
  • Trovon Reed's top three are still Auburn, LSU and Florida. Auburn appears to currently hold a lead over the other two.
  • I would expect to see Shon Coleman, Jake Holland and possibly D.J. Howard pick up a fourth star on Rivals when the updated rankings come out.
  • Ed Christian still appears to be taking his official visit next weekend for the Kentucky game. It appeared as if he would possibly commit after the Kentucky game but he has now opened up to even more schools such as Alabama, Florida, Tennessee and Clemson.
  • Offensive lineman Daryl Williams will likely take an official visit to Auburn in January.
  • Auburn is the early leader for 2011 offensive tackle Alan Posey. Posey is from Athens, GA but does not seem to want to go to Georgia. Posey has only visited Auburn, UGA and Georgia Tech.

5 comments:

  1. When will the Rivals rankings be updated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good we are trying to get some OL. We need them. I look for our recruiting class to be in the top 5 after it's all over. I'm ready to roast some Hawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for some more recruits. I would love it if Dyer committed before or after the Arky game. I hope we can get Christian. He would be a real catch for OL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is auburnundercover saying about Michael Dyer? I just noticed a new story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaver, what major O-line targets are we looking at? I know Christian and Williams, but who else?? I see not mentioned with Robinson, Stone, and other. It seems we have cooled off Cullen. Coleman also concerns me with him being a "soft" commit. How many more do you look for us to get and which ones do you think it might be? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

hit counters