Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick Tuesday Notes

Hey guys, it's kind of been a hectic day so I will try and get some more stuff later on. So far I know this:
  • 2009 signee Jamar Travis and 2010 prospect (and teammate of Travis') Jeremy Nicholson visited this past weekend. It was Nicholson's third visit to the Plains. He visited Junior Day earlier this month and visited for the Southern Miss game in September.
  • Practice is going as planned today in the rain.
  • James Willis' contract numbers are now available. Willis signed a two year deal worth $235,550 and a $16,038 signing bonus.
  • I want to say thanks to everybody who's supporting this site early on. I would say y'all are what keeps me doing it but I really started this so I could keep track of everything for myself haha. I started posting it in my signature on a message board and people started clicking and although I've only been doing this for a couple of months I've gotten great support. Thanks guys and keep coming back!

28 comments:

  1. I love this blog. I read it about everyday. Keep it up!!! War Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up -

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one keeps up with recruiting the way you do. This is an excellent site. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed with above comments. i'll keep clicking the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ10บาท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. ดูบอลสด

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forbes reports that as of this June, $20.6 billion in small business loans has been guaranteed by the SBA nationwide.
    บาคาร่า
    บาคาร่า
    บาคาร่า
    บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know that a company with such long-standing history ceasing trading will be very distressing for
    บาคาร่า
    บาคาร่า
    บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  9. water. Analyze the ball from the football แทงบอล guru. Follow the match program, scores table and all

    ReplyDelete

  10. สูตรโกงบาคาร่า I think it was better if you write it without nervous
    สูตรโกงบาคาร่า I like this article so much so I need to know how to write it correctly without mistake
    สูตรโกงบาคาร่า If i have an opppotunity to work with this owner that gonna be great

    ReplyDelete

  11. สูตรโกงบาคาร่า wonderful topic ever
    สูตรโกงบาคาร่าI think this topic should be the best of article of this year
    สูตรโกงบาคาร่า that's sound great I follow you bro
    สูตรโกงบาคาร่า I need to be the great writer like you

    ReplyDelete

hit counters